Junior level / 2 – 5 years
- Having a minimum of 2+ years of hands-on integration in Oracle SOA and other integration platforms.
- Mandatory 2+ years’ experience in Oracle Integration Cloud.
- Sound knowledge of Webservices, Rest Apis, and File Based integrations.
- Integration experience using BIP report, HCM Adapter, ERP Adapter, HDL, FBDI, etc. in OIC.
- Experience in Oracle SAAS integrations
- Good to have knowledge of Visual Builder
- Knowledge of Oracle Databases e.g., ATP, DBCS, and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and implementing security for web/mobile applications.
- Any knowledge of other PAAS products is good to have.
- Experience with cutover planning, test plans, test cases, test scripts and QA processes
- Experience working within global support model to provide seamless support to client’s customers
- Demonstrated flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks and communicating potential conflicts to management
- Experience building integrations in OIC, building and Uploading FBDI Files to Oracle ERP Cloud
- Hands-On Experience of BI Publisher